- BA, Science and Society, Skidmore College
- BS, Life Science, Logan University
- DC, Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic
- Adjunct Faculty, Logan College of Chiropractic
- Certified in Webster Technique, ICPA
- Certified in Pregnancy and Pediatrics, SORSI/Logan
- Member of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
- National Institute of Health Certified Doctor in the International Chiropractic Pediatric Practice Based Research Network
- Member of the Sacro Occipital Research Society International
- Member of the American Chiropractic Association
- Member of the Maine Chiropractic Association
At the core of Dr. Hill’s philosophy is a strong belief in the innate healing ability of the body, and the belief that her role as a doctor is to identify the root cause of a problem and design a treatment plan that thoroughly addresses this root cause to improve overall function – not to simply mask symptoms. She believes that health is not merely the absence of disease but is, in fact, the attainment of an optimally functioning mind-body system that itself can prevent and protect the body from future illness and disease. Through this philosophy, Dr. Hill works with patients at a variety of levels (biomechanical, nutritional, neurological, hormonal, etc) to help them achieve this optimum state of function and be truly well.
Dr. Hill has advanced training in analysis and treatment of TMJ disorders, Pregnancy, Pediatrics, Cranial Adjusting, SOT, Nutrition and Functional Medicine. She is also certified to perform Webster Technique, a gentle chiropractic procedure that aligns the muscles, bones and ligaments of a woman’s pelvis, allowing her baby to get into the best possible position for birth (even when starting in a breach position.) She is trained in many soft tissue techniques and believes that their regular utilization, along with chiropractic adjusting, facilitates improved healing and a swift return to balance and stability.
Dr. Hill is a Maine native, who currently resides in Bath with her husband, daughter, and their lovable dog.