Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist
Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist wanted in growing prenatal/family practice in Yarmouth, ME (just outside the vibrant city of Portland.)
Pinetree Family Chiropractic is a family practice with a focus on pregnancy, postpartum, and pediatric care. We have a commitment to maintaining strong and trusting relationships with other local providers, creating an atmosphere of mutual community support. We also have a strong commitment to social justice and inclusivity and we joyfully serve all our diverse families. We never stop learning and growing and are committed to providing the best, evidenced based care possible.
We are looking for a candidate with a passion for pelvic health, internal motivation to work hard and grow, a passion for building honest relationships, and a desire to be a part of the greater community. Additionally, candidates must have a strong commitment to helping us maintain a safe space where diversity is celebrated and all people are welcomed, respected, and supported.
Come work in our beautiful and relaxed waterfront location with other kind, happy people who value work-life balance. Part time with potential of growing into full time.
- Has taken the APTA or Herman and Wallace intro pelvic floor course (Level I)
- Ideally has >1-year experience treating pelvic floor issues, including internal work
- Holds a Maine physical therapy license
- Graduate degree or greater in physical therapy
- Positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptionally ethical and respectful of bodily autonomy and informed consent
- Committed to inclusivity and to fighting healthcare disparities due to race, sex, gender identity, etc
- Ability to develop an effective and appropriate treatment plan and evaluate effects to monitor and communicate progress toward goals
- Excellent documentation skills
- Confident but knows when to ask for help
- Understands the requirements of the insurance industry and is comfortable communicating with patients about what in their plan may or may not be covered
- Enjoys a challenge
- Driven to continually learn and grow
- Independent and motivated but loves collaboration
- Enjoys building trusting relationships with both patients and other providers in the community
- Sense of humor – we all love to laugh!
Interested? Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.